Idaho Nature Trails

Saturday, January 21, 2006

What's For Lunch?


This sweet little guy came visiting this fall, eating tiny ornamental crabs off the tree just outside the window. What he didn't eat the grouse finished off. (I counted five of them up in the tree for days, until they had eaten every last one.) He has tiny "nubbins" that can't be seen in the picture unless you look really close. He was pretty tame, way too tame for it being hunting season; guess he knew he was safe in The Big Piney Woods. I took the picture this fall, inside the house, as he peeked in.

Toni

Posted by Big Piney Woods Cats at 7:17 AM

3 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:12 AM  
    How wonderful to have something like this peeking in the window.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:14 AM  
    You sure have a talent with the camera. The scenery is breathtaking,you must be looking through God's eyes.
  • Blogger Paul posted at 9:37 PM  
    Two deer casually walked in front of my car the other day. I wished that I had my camera at the time. I have animals on my blogs too.
  • Post a Comment

    Home

    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv