Idaho Nature Trails

Friday, February 02, 2007

Hello again

As you can see, since I switched to the new blogger, my profile is all messed up and is now my cat blog profile. So much for new and improved.

I haven't posted in forever. The surgery was a lot more than I figured. I am not going into my health issues, but I don't know if I am going to be posting anymore pictures here. The cat blog takes all my time, and I haven't taken any pictures in months. I will leave the blog, as is, for now. Time will tell......

Hope you are well.......

Toni

Posted by Big Piney Woods Cats at 2:19 PM

1 Comments

  • Blogger caspersmom posted at 8:11 PM  
    What a beautiful place you live in. Your pictures are really great. I love to take pictures but I now need a camera with a stabilizer or taking pictures on a tripod. I shake now.
  • Post a Comment

    Home

    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv